ALBERTINA Group – your reliable provider of filling technologies for liquids and powdery substances
Welcome to the website of Albertina Group, a traditional producer of filling, capping and labelling machines and complete filling lines. Albertina delivers machines and filling lines with a capacity of 500–12,000 bottles per hour.
The products of Albertina Group are used mainly in cosmetics, pharmaceutics, food and chemical industry as well as petrochemistry.
The group consists of five divisions:
- Division 1 – linear filling, capping and labelling machines, complete filling lines including machines for multiple packages, palletizers and conveyors
- Division 2 – monoblock filling and capping machines for liquids and powdery substances, machines for filling and capping of tubes
- Division 3 – machines for the aligning and insertion of bottles and caps, dosing and transfer pumps
- Division 4 – machines for the filling of large-size containers (buckets, barrels and IBC containers)
- Division 5 – production of parts and components for water jet cutters and CNC machines
The machines and filling lines are produced according to the most recent requirements of the European legislation; their design complies with the FDA and GMP regulations and their production with ISO 9001.
The design team is ready to respond flexibly to the customer’s individual demands; experienced assemblers guarantee the quality of individual machines and filling lines. First-class components from renowned producers and top-quality materials are a matter of course.
Our experienced team of trained service technician and vendors are able to offer a stable service and trading support not only in Europe, but also in far-off areas (Russia, USA, Asia and Africa).
If you address us, we are convinced that you will be as satisfied as are our current customers.